Community Association Management (CAM) Pre-licensure Classes (State Approved) for Boards or Managers:
Customized Management Services:
• Manage personnel and vendors necessary to keep the Association running smoothly and your asset protected.
• Maintain and repair Association property as outlined in the Association bylaws.
• Manage and negotiate all new and existing vendor contracts for economies of scale and potential cost savings.
• Open communication with Board Members and owners.
• Weekly onsite inspections and onsite availability to personally address owner needs and issues.
• Annual survey to measure our effectiveness.
• Assist in maintaining insurance policies, addressing all claims and facilitating repairs.
Financial Management and Reporting:
• Handle all aspects of the financial operations of the association, including monthly financial reporting, annual budget creation and capital expenditures as required by the Association’s bylaws.
• Coordinate with Association’s CPA to prepare tax returns and perform audits, if necessary.
• Delinquency follow-up and coordination with Association’s legal counsel.
• Assist in analyzing long-term reserve needs and make recommendations.
Federal and State Law Compliance:
• Act as a resource for the laws that govern and affect associations.
• Monitor association’s compliance with all state and county laws.
Association Meeting Facilitation:
• Facilitate annual Membership Meeting and attend quarterly Board Meetings.
• Assist Board with the enforcement of all rules and regulations consistent with the Association’s bylaws.
• Coordinate development of specifications for all necessary and approved capital improvements engaging professional consultants.
• Supervise construction and permitting process.
Estoppel Requests - firstname.lastname@example.org
Post Office Box 600712, Jacksonville, FL 32260-0712 • office (904) 292-4500 • cell (904) 449-4582 • facsimile (904) 592-2604 Office 6960 Bonneval Rd Ste302 Jax, FL 32216